Our ProLite light towers are acknowledged for their performance and cutting edge design. Used in mining, civil engineering projects, building/construction, events management, security or emergency response, they are designed to be tough and reliable.
The Prolite 75 series can be configured for a varied light outputs
- 4000w High Pressure Sodium
- 6000w Metal Halide (4 x 1500w)
- 7500w Metal Halide (5 x 1500w)
- 9000w Metal Halide (3 x 2000w and 2 x 1500w)
- 10000w Metal Halide (5 x 2000w)
With class-leading standard features allowing for immediate use, we can also fit them with a number of unique optional extras including:
- mobile phone connectivity, allowing supervisors to start and stop towers via SMS commands;
- remote control system for adjusting the position of light heads and masts;
- surveillance camera systems which broadcast live footage over the internet.
These features provide ProLite operators with convenience, cost-savings and safety benefits.
Fully compliant with all relevant electrical standards and regulations, the ProLite light tower can be deployed wherever you need an effective, efficient mobile lighting solution.
|ProLite 75 Series||Operations Manual||Kubota V1505||Stamford 50Hz||Service Kit Information||Critical Parts Lits|
|Briteline 1500w – Metal Halide||Contact
|Briteline 1000w HPS – High Pressure Sodium||Contact