We understand that our success is dependent solely on how our customers judge us in terms of:
- Service – Developing long-term relationships with our customers;
- Quality – Ensuring we provide the best equipment, at the right price;
- Expertise – Ensuring we understand your needs and offer the best solutions
Our core business principles which govern how we do business:
- Our client’s interests drive our priorities;
- Human safety is paramount;
- Quality in everything we do determines that, faced with a choice, we would rather be best than biggest;
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business;
- We are responsible in care for the environment.
Established in 2004, PROMAC originally owned and operated an extensive fleet of earthmoving, construction and ancillary machines, from 250 ton excavators to small generators.
Our relationships with mining, civil contracting, construction and hire companies provided us with great insight into the shortfalls and design issues associated with many of the machines available at the time.
As the company grew, we divested our hire fleet to focus on the design, manufacture and distribution of critical electrical products such as light towers and diesel generators. In parallel our engineering partners also developed a number of specialised designs for service modules and water modules.
The light tower and generator products are now the core of our business.